Table of Contents
- Support Charges
- Support Options
- Trial Account Expectations
- Classification, Response and Resolution
- Onsite Visits
One of the things people love about TransVirtual is our highly accessible and responsive support. It’s a bit unusual in the software industry, but we like to do things differently. Providing this high level of accessibility comes at a cost but we believe in giving you a choice.
When you have a question, need some advice, or just want to talk to someone about the best way forward, you can choose the option that best suits your needs and budget. All support interactions are itemised on your invoice to maintain transparency.
|FREE||That’s right, no charge.|
|PAID||USD$120.00* per hour in 5-minute increments|
|PRIORITY||Paid rate + 50% in 15-minute increments|
*All prices listed are exclusive of taxes
Pre-Paid Support Packs
Prepaid support packs are available for purchase at a discounted rate. Please email us with your request and an invoice will be raised for payment. The balance of any prepaid support is visible in TransVirtual on your invoice page
- Implementation Pack - 10 Paid hours for USD$960.00 (20% discount, one time only)
- 10 Paid Hours - USD$1,080.00 (10% discount)
- 25 Paid Hours - USD$2,550.00 (15% discount)
Note for Trial Accounts
A free trial is provided so you can evaluate if the tools and functionality provided by TransVirtual are a good fit for your business. The following support options marked as Paid or Priority are unavailable to Trial accounts. For more detail about what you can expect during your trial, please see the Trial Account Expectations section of this policy.
Questions, Advice and Training
General advice, questions, troubleshooting, directions to online resources/documentation, online training, and remote support.
Expected Response 24 hours
Setup, configuration, or customisation tasks completed by our support staff on your behalf if you don’t have the time or inclination to do them yourself.
*Many integrations are predefined and attract a flat rate fee of 1 hour (USD$120.00) to setup. Integrations with a new company or where you service multiple areas may attract additional charges.
A senior team member with experience in both Logistics and TransVirtual would be happy to book in a consultation. They will provide expert advice for your specific situation, but they won’t disclose specific processes employed by other companies.
|Consultancy||Workflow, Process, or General Business Advice||PRIORITY|
Request for technical support or advise that is beyond the scope of TransVirtual. Examples may include desktop or mobile troubleshooting, printer setup and configuration or troubleshooting, and networking or internet access related troubleshooting.
|IT Support||IT support not specifically related to TransVirtual||PRIORITY|
Free support isn’t a substitute for paid setup/implementation support or effective training for you or your staff either online or onsite.
- Short responses to basic questions – FREE
- Email requests requiring lengthy responses that would be slower than a phone call – PAID
- Concise question and answer – FREE
- Email conversations with repeated question and answer that would be slower than a phone call – PAID
- Reporting and subsequent investigation of potential bugs or issues with steps and screenshots allowing the process to be quickly reproduced – FREE
- Emailed requests requiring detailed advice or training on specific workflows or processes – PAID
- Reporting and subsequent investigation of potential bugs or issues:
- without adequate information or documentation requiring detailed troubleshooting to reproduce – PAID
- arising from user error/incorrect process – PAID
- unable to be reproduced – PAID
What you can expect during your free trial:
- 60 days to evaluate if we’re a good fit for your business
- 30 minute online demo to show you around
- Single user login to test with
- All basic features of TransVirtual
- All paid add-on modules in TransVirtual
- Assistance in setting up a single EDI import/export for testing
- Assistance in setting up a basic (or partial) zone list and rate card for testing
- Free support
What you can’t expect during your free trial:
- Full implementations or setting up your account
- Configuring specific processes to meet your requirements
- Setting up full/multiple EDI integrations
- Setting up full/multiple zone lists and rate cards
- Customised templates such as consignment notes, labels or invoices
- Personalised training on the mobile app or web portal for specific processes
- Premium or Priority support
If you would like assistance to test detailed scenarios or setup specific workflows, you can:
- Purchase one of our Pre-Paid Premium Support Packs and our staff can provide personalised assistance
- Move to a full account by entering your credit card online to enable Post-Paid Premium Support which is invoiced weekly
Initial Response – The time from when a request, issue or incident is raised, to when the task is reviewed by the person responsible for its action
Final Resolution – The time from when a request, issue or incident is raised, to when the final resolution is in place
All client requests are classified and responded to based on the target below. We always strive to beat these times but they may vary depending on the complexity and availability of accurate and relevant information. If a resolution is expected outside these timeframes, you will be notified as soon as possible with an update and where possible, a new expected resolution date.
|Classification||Initial Response Target||Final Resolution Target|
|General Question||24 hours||No resolution required|
|Setup/Configuration||24 hours||2-5 business days|
|Issue/Troubleshooting||24 hours||2-5 business days|
|Integration||24 hours||5-10 business days|
|Sales/Accounts||24 hours||1-3 business days|
|Development||24 hours||Scoping and Quote: 2-5 business days|
Scheduling and Completing Development: 5-10 business days
|Feature Request||48 hours||No resolution guaranteed|
An incident refers to any unplanned event that causes or has the potential to cause interruptions or reductions in the quality or functionality of the service being provided. For real time updates and alerts on current incidents, go to status.transvirtual.com.au
|Classification||Description||Initial Response Target||Final Resolution Target|
|Level 1 – Critical||A platform-wide or high impact issue where a majority of core or critical services are offline, or unavailable and/or large numbers of services are severely restricted, and no procedural work around exists.||1 hour||ASAP|
|Level 2 – High||A wider-spread or moderate impact issue that limits access or availability of key services. There is significant impact to limited services and a work around exists that requires some additional time/effort.||6 hours||1 business day|
|Level 3 – Medium||An isolated or low impact issue affecting non-critical services or functionality. Users can continue to use core functions, or an easy workaround exists.||1 business day||3 business days|
|Level 4 – Low||There is no impact on the quality, performance or functionality of the existing product and/or documented help is readily available.||2 business days||No resolution guaranteed|
We provide onsite demonstrations, implementation assistance, training, and support specifically tailored to your company’s needs. Contact us via email or on +61 2 4905 0805 to express your interest and discuss your requirements.
All onsite work including demonstrations are charged based on the rates in the table below. A quote will be provided for review and a 50% deposit is required as confirmation before travel is booked. The balance will be invoiced after the visit is complete and final expenses have been recorded.
Onsite Training and support including Demonstrations (excludes travel costs)
|Hourly||USD$120.00 per hr|
|Hourly (non-business hrs = 50%)||USD$60.00 per hr|
|Hourly (business hrs = 100%)||USD$120.00 per hr|
|Driving||USD$0.72 per km|
|Car Hire / Fuel and Tolls||Cost Price|
|Overnight/Meals Allowance||USD$120.00 per night|
*RapidTeks fatigue policy restricts staff from working longer than 12 hours/day including travel time. Accommodation will be charged if the combined travel and training requirements exceeds this limit.
Custom Development & Feature Requests
We are happy to review custom development and feature requests if they fit within our current roadmap or extend existing functionality. Development is charged at USD$180.00 per hour which includes all relevant research, quoting, development, implementation, and testing work. All feedback and suggestions are welcome and seriously reviewed to see if they are possible. Unfortunately, we cannot act on every single one and the final decision on allocating development time rests solely with TransVirtual.Emergency Assistance
If you experience significant issues with accessing or completing core tasks in TransVirtual outside of normal business hours, you can phone our on-call technical support contact on +61 2 4058 5835 and leave a message. Please provide as much relevant information as possible. They will respond as soon as possible.